Monday, September 30, 2013

Sept. 30: Favorite photo

Blogging challenge for today: Show a favorite photo. Why do you love it?


I have a lot of "favorite" pictures, but this one is probably the *most* favorite. Today, anyway. It's Seth's birthday eve, and I'm waxing a bit nostalgic for the little lad of yesteryear. Only sort of, though, as he's such a wonderful very-soon-to-be 17-year-old...

The picture above means so much as it depicts the two people I love most on earth, and to me tells a little story of their relationship, and the love between them. It makes a mom's heart happy.


Jen and I (and now my mom and Lisa too!) are blog challenging throughout September. You can catch her blog over at Stuff Jen Says. If you want to write along with us, give me a shout and I'll send you the blog prompts.

1 comment:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs