Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sept. 28: Friendship

For today's blogging challenge: Tell us the things you appreciate about your closest friends.

What I appreciate about my friends is the ability to be real and true to myself and know that I am loved, period.

That sentence pretty much covers it.

Sure, there are lunches and coffees, walks and shopping jaunts. We laugh a lot, and on occasion there have been tears.

I have friends that I'm quite different from, in lifestyle and personality. And I have friends that are very similar to me, as well. I have friends who have known me since I was a youngster, and friends who only know me as the Mrs. I am now.

But the acceptance and affection is universal. And without it my life would be so much less.

Thank you, friends, for your love. You know who you are. ;)



What do you appreciate about your closest friends? 


Jen and I (and now my mom and Lisa too!) are blog challenging throughout September. You can catch her blog over at Stuff Jen Says. If you want to write along with us, give me a shout and I'll send you the blog prompts.

1 comment:

  1. The word friends means different things to different people. I have learned a lot about making friends, keeping friends, finding friends, defining friends from you and your brother. A lot. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs