Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sept. 10: A review (product)

The challenge for today is to write a review of a book, a place or a product. Well, dear readers, here's a confession... not reading much outside of work. Haven't been much of anywhere, lately. But products, oh yeah, I've got those a'plenty.

The product I am choosing to review is a very practical product for the pet set... it's OXY carpet cleaner, by Woolite.



See, we have a new pup in the house. Not a new new pup, but new to us--well, since Memorial Day. He's a sweetie, but it's been an adjustment for all. And little wee marks have been found in a variety of carpeted places. Odd to have wee marks from a seven-year-old dog, but there you have it.


OXY rocks the pet urine. That's all there is to say. I've tried many over the years (Chief's been known to mark a time or two, himself), and OXY is hands down the best pet stain remover I've found.

There you have it. Spray and walk away. Well, more or less. Spray, wait and vaccum.

Do you have a favorite product, something you can't live without? Tell me about it!


Jen and I (and now my mom and Lisa too!) are blog challenging throughout September. You can catch her blog over at Stuff Jen Says. If you want to write along with us, give me a shout and I'll send you the blog prompts.

1 comment:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs