Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sept. 24: Coming up empty

Today's challenge: Discuss a time when you were very afraid.

Well, I've been scared of this day all month! The day where I've got nothin'. Zero. Zip.

I've thought and thought and really can't come up with anything.

That certainly doesn't mean I've never been scared. But this week I just haven't got the energy to sort the ridiculous (Seth jumping out of a closet at me) from the all-too-real (being a brand-new caterer/brand-new single mother with mild panic attacks) from the nostalgic (getting chased around a boarding school campus by a weirdo in the middle of the night).

So, go see Jen. Really. She's a great story-teller and has some real scary ones--who has a car flip all the way over their car on the highway?

Have you every been heart-stoppingly scared? Tell me! 


Jen and I (and now my mom and Lisa too!) are blog challenging throughout September. You can catch her blog over at Stuff Jen Says. If you want to write along with us, give me a shout and I'll send you the blog prompts.

1 comment:

  1. I do not want to be fearful... but I have been fearful in the past. Fear is something I want to get 'on-top-of' and not let it rule me. Fearful little old ladies are not peaceful so I am talking to the Lord about this. You understand.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs