Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping...



I have this magnet in my office and love looking up at it. A nice reminder some days between the zooming back and forth.

Meanwhile, I haven't disappeared off the earth like a certain South Carolina governor... no, not me. I've just been dropped into the black hole that is pre-vacation prep/yard work never ends/Seth's home (yeah for that last part). So blogging, not so much. It's been on my mind, and that's about as far as I've gotten. I'm behind on Top Chef Masters, I've tanked after one week of Table Topic Tuesdays and you can bet your sweet behind that I won't be partaking in this week's Thursday 13. Alas.

But I'll be back... my hope is that vacation will rejuvenate me in oh-so-many ways. And mayhap I will find a spare creative moment to share what I've been up to in the kitchen... besides spilling lavender simple syrup all over my nice new cooktop today, I have been enjoying many summer salads... But undoubtedly I won't be able to refrain from sharing my grateful list on Friday. I'd have to be in a coma to not share. (Hello, fate? Yes, that's me, tempting you. Back off.)

Heigh-ho, it's off to Canada we go!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time in Canada!

    I saw your brother and Kim this past week. They are as lovely as ever and so much fun.

    I hope next time we can find a way to meet.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs