Sunday, April 26, 2009

A-ha memory!

This video/song is a couple of years old, but I loved it then, and I love it now. I am sure I have inflicted it on plenty of you, plenty of times. But I'm sure you can deal with it, in spite of the high cuteness factor.




In looking online for the Taylor video, I discovered there is a "rebuttal" movement--quite a few videos of guys in Starbucks aprons singing a response. It's pretty funny too. Of the guys who have attempted this on YouTube, this one was the best (imho) in terms of video quality.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these hilarious videos! I love Kristen Chenoweth. She is such a great singer and hilarious to boot. And the response made me giggle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video too, but I don't dare watch it because when it first came out I got the song stuck in my head for months. It nearly drove me insane. In fact, just reading the title is bringing it back enough that I might have to curse you later this week...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs