Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What cell phone, Officer?

As I drove along talking on my cell phone today, I reflected on how short-lived my little Bluetooth moment was back there in July... most times I just couldn't be bothered with the fiddling around. I've also come closer to causing an accident while fumbling to answer the phone through my visor receiver than I ever have while just straight-out talking on the phone. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

So when I happened up on this video posted at a funny blog Jen turned me on to, I couldn't help but race to beat her in posting it! I have a feeling she's a much more law-abiding citizen than I am.

1 comment:

  1. Curses! Ya beat me! :)

    Loved the before and after of the wood flute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs