Monday, July 6, 2009

My creative boy

Seth is pretty nutty for this online game/program called Line Rider. He's been fiddling around with it in his spare time for a year or so, watches YouTube videos to see how the "masters" do it, and pretty much thinks it's taught him more about art and physics than school... not sure about that, but he has gotten better and better at composing lines and scening them (where you draw in art around the basic lines that the little sledder dude navigates). He spent some time last week at Grandma and Grandpa's working on a special one for me. I love it! I think you'll see why... (Sorry it's so small. My first video upload; we'll see if future ones can be bigger!)



2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is really, really cool. Nice job, Seth! Psst, Sherilee--I think he's a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! What a sweet, smart and talented kid. My mom heart swelled for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs