Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Midweek reminder: Get your groove on

This video happened across my screen yesterday and brought a smile to my face. I can't imagine it won't somehow lift your spirit as well.



Also this week, Seth reminded me of our old crush on Philip Shebib by showing me this video. We no longer watch So You Think You Can Dance (it's just so not-cool anymore, Mom!), but my memories of Philip (and his dance-off with Robert Muraine) are very fond. Check out what he's been up to, it's amazing what that guy can do!



Happy Wednesday and don't forget to  dance, dance, dance!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Especially the earlier clothes... I wish I knew how to sew so that I could just do my own thing with fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun video! It brought extra smiles as I have just returned from holiday in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs