Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bits of My Weekend: Volume 3

What a lovely weekend. A great combination of relaxation and productivity!

Early morning frost.

One of my favorite little Easter decorations.

The clock, prior to being reset to the proper time.

Eggy breakfast.

Post-tumbleweed duty--compare to the first picture and please tell me you see the difference!

One of my favorite spring blooms.

Sweet Jack.

Chief caught napping in the sunshine.

The neighbor sheep. They add great character to the neighborhood.

Ever more tumbleweeds... That's what's on tap for tomorrow too!

For more Bits of My Weekend, go here. Hope your weekend was lovely too.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute little Easter decoration. With the candy, it's bound to be a kid's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice--I got that little duck soon after my divorce because it is something my ex would have just loathed--too cute. Ha. So whenever I look at it, it's like my own little liberation duck! And filled with candy! What's not to love?

    Michelle--they are sweet, if a wee bit annoying at time. The hazards of having FOUR dogs. I'm the crazy dog lady...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs