Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy birthday, husband!

Readers of this little blog know quite well the affection I have for the man I get to call husband. And today, we get to celebrate him the whole day long!

I looked through a lot of pictures, searching for just the right photo to share. When I saw this one, I knew it was the one. Such a sweet boy he was, what a loving and thoughtful man he is now.


And when I saw this recently, it struck a chord with me:

It is indeed a privilege, husband. I'm so happy to celebrate another birthday with you. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Such a great pic! Happy, happy day, Alan. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O that every man could find a wife that loves him unreservedly and would do anything to please him.

    I love the photo and the quote is perfect!

    Have a very happy birthday, Alan... and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you got a great one! Tell him to brace for a call.

    I very much like the intent of the quote, although I think planets on "other" star systems in our galaxy -- not to mention other galaxies!!! -- are severely under-represented. Sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely...the photo is so precious, the quote is great and the birthday man ranks among the finest! Happy Birthday to the Man of the Hour!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs