y Thursday 13 this week is a video post. I've been collecting them for a bit, and had to edit down to get to 13... get a cup of coffee (or tea!), put your feet up for a bit, and enjoy!
1. Balloons... a whimsical little story... is it a dream or a nightmare? Seriously.
2. Etsy love: This girl has some really refreshing thoughts. I'm so glad she shares them; her hats and scarves are lovely too.
3. Ode to the brain: Seth showed me this one--it's got that whole autotune thing going on. The TED talks that they edited into this video are actually quite good, check them out here and here.
4. Check out this early ad from Robin Williams. Funny guy.
5. Videos that morph can be kind of cheesy I suppose, but I like this one, a lot.
7. Big Wheel vs. the NYC bus: This one is pretty funny too--just shows you how slow traffic moves in the city, eh? I'm surprised he didn't get run over.
8. When Harry Met Sally 2: So funny, that Helen Mirren. Billy's not bad either.
9. Rickrolling politicians: So glad this is how taxpayer money is being spent! (But it's also quite humorous...)
10. Wild, wild waves! And on a river, no less...
11. Beatles cover... a little different than *my* dorm experience, for sure.
12. YoYo Ma and Lil Buck: Talk about a creative collaboration. YoYo Ma always keeps doing new and fresh things, I love that.
13. '80s dating video... I wonder where these guys are now?!
And here's a bonus video... I just can't help it. Found this one after the whole post was composed, and don't want to take one out to make room... (and it's just too cute to save for later).
I SO want to do this... get a couple of bunnies and train, train, train! I can hear husband laughing now...
Hope your Thursday is going well so far! Which one was your favorite video?
For more Thursday 13 participants and to play along, go here.