Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday morning inspiration on a Tuesday

OK, so it's Tuesday morning by the time I post this, but still... post I must. It has taken me an inordinately long time to figure out a new blogging app, Blogsy, and I'm not sure I get it, even now. I'm in New Orleans at a work conference, and hearing news all around of Oklahoma and the devastating tornados, I can't help but think of the families impacted there and off a prayer of support and comfort. Such loss.

I have been having a lot of fun with Over lately. Enough so that I thought, over the weekend, "I could really get into this. Can putting text over photos be my day job?" Ha. Wishes me, and every other silly app addict on the face of the earth. I've heard tell of people dreaming of making a living with Instagram... I'd love to know if they could ever achieve that. Theoretically there are people pulling in cash from Pinterest, but I've been too busy to actually sit down and try and figure that out. Seems slippery.


Meanwhile, Over. Take a pic, put text on top, fiddle with it, post it if you like. If you have an iPhone, you really should check it out. It makes me very happy.
A few favorites from other Over users:

Everyone makes a mess in the kitchen, a fail, even an Epic Fail, on occasion. Take a look at some pretty bad kitchen outcomes. And live to cook another day!

And my favorite words for today:

"Someone who takes the time to understand their relationship with source, who actively seeks alignment with their broader perspective, who deliberately seeks and finds alignment with who-they-really-are, is more charismatic, more attractive, more effective, and more powerful than a group of millions who have not achieved this alignment. Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy--you're right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body."

-Esther Hicks

I hope your week is off to an awesome start.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs