Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday night grateful moment

I think I've already mentioned how quickly this week has flown by? That's probably in part because we've had scheduled things to do and that always helps time click on by... but, it's been a good week in spite of the speed...

In keeping with the zoom-zoom nature of the week, I'm doing a speed-Pinterest-version of my list. Sometimes pictures really do say it just as well as my blather! (Especially pictures with words. Love those.)

I am so thankful for:

...creativity



...expression (I just love this video!)



...inspiration






...color (this week it's purple I adore...)












...faith



...friendship





...love







...laughter









And, while there's no picture for this one, I am ever so grateful that my "regular" computer is back up and working again. I've been working with an older one that's still lying about, which is fine for various interwebnets kinds of things, but lacking in some of the programs, etc., of my little green Dell. Here's hoping it lasts... I'm not quite believing it will "stick" yet... I've had it up for 12 hours before, only to have it crash. So far I'm at 24+ and counting... tick tock...

I hope your weekend is full of all the things you want it to be, whether that's rest and relaxation, or activity... or a bit of both. That's my plan!

Peace to you.

4 comments:

  1. oh sher, so much good stuff in this! thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was oooohing and ahhhing and then I got to the Christopher Walken one and I just let out a giant "BLAH HA HA" and my cat ran out of the room! Thank you- this was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I a bit late? Well, I do love your list and smile and smile over those quotes.

    Don't you just love that purple cake? You have truly lifted cake out of the 'so so dessert' status and made it a truly delightful experience!

    Just love it and thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs