Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thirty days of gratitude: Day 5

The word for today is clothing.


When I first saw this scarf, I knew I had to have it. I think it was on Pinterest... Of course, I forgot about it for a few days, or weeks. Then, a sign from the universe: an email from Piperlime arrived, with a model wearing the scarf right in the email itself. It was meant to be! It took a little looking, but I found it, ordered it, and have loved and worn it ever since.

Like a fool, I have been known to say that I can't have a bad day wearing this scarf. I'm pretty sure that means I'm due for a super-awful day while wearing it. But, I maintain that there's a karma effect with such color, and I'm going to proceed with my foolhardy ways until proven otherwise.


2 comments:

  1. Love that scarf. I believe colors and wearing something you love both can make the day better. no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this photo with more of your face, my first thought was, "What a beautiful girl!"

    You have true eyes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs